Wednesday 7 July 2021

Wednesday

I I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had 2 fried eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea and took some chinese style chicken breasts out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I hung the washing out when it was done. We had a coffee and I went up to dress. H went up for a ride and I worked in the garden. I pruned some bushes in the shrubery and pulled loads of things out of the garden that were going to seed. For lunch I had a cuppa soup, a banana and a toasted hot cross bun. I made some date scones which turned out out well. We watched the tour de france and they went up mont ventoux twice! H has ridden up there when he was younger and we also took our son there and he rode up some of it with H while I sat in the car with a book. We had our baths and I cooked dinner, chicken and chips. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment