Thursday 1 July 2021

Thursday

I got up at 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. I had 2 eggs and a mug of tea. I hung the washing out when it was done and watered the hanging baskets. Next I pulled a few things out of the gardenthat had fallen across the path. I read a bit of my book and we had a coffee. At 9 I dressed and got ready to go to the beach with my daughter, grand son and great granddaughter. So there was 4 generations all together on the beach. H was unable to join us as he had booked a Spanish lesson. We had a lovely time with chips and do nuts for lunch and a paddle in the sea.When you are 82 its suprising how much an enegy a 2 year old has I had forgotten how they never stop, she is such a happy little girl and I will sleep well tonight. When we got back she was happy to sit with great grandad and watch the television. We watched the tour again and it was so good. we had our baths and then dinner, spaghetti bolognase. Its work again for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment