Tuesday 20 July 2021

Tuesday (hot)

I got up at 5.15 after a better sleep than the night before but still not good.I put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. I packed cheese and a tomato for my break, hung out the washing and after I was dressed I sat and read till it was time to go to work. First we had to load the trailer up with the plants we were going to plant, 40 trays of greens. It took us till 11.30. We had our break at 10 and I shared my cheese with the bosses dog. When we had finished planting Andrew, Andy and I drove to the leek bed and pulled up leeks ready to plant tomorrow. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. We sat and watched a James Bond film, I got the washing in and watered the pots and my tomatoes. We watched tipping point,had our baths and then dinner, chicken curry. I have to work again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment