Sunday 4 July 2021

Sunday 4th July.

I got up at 5 oclock and had 2 eggs for bteakfast and a mug of tea because we are going out on our bikes if the rain holds off.( yesterday I only had one because we werent doing anything) We had a nice ride, almost 25 miles. We were going out at 10 but went an hour early because rain was promised later. We did it in under 2 hours and were happy with that. When we got home we had a coffee, a toasted hot cross bun and a banana. H has just poured our wine ( 2.50).We had some rain after we had been home around 5 minuites so we did righr going early. For dinner tonight we are having pork with potatoes,cauliflower, carrots and gravy. Tomorrow i have another hospital appointment, I thought it was to get the results of my scan but it says I must be there 15 minuites before my appointment time and it could take 2 hours so goodness knows what I am having done! Watch this space, more details tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment