Friday 23 July 2021

Friday (work)

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and had my usual eggs and tea for breakfast. I packed my cheese and tomato plus a bottle of water.I hung out the washing and got ready to go to work. First the boss said I was picking the tomatoes.He said he didnt want me to pick them too close (only thr really ripe ones) and he wanted 3 trays full. I walked to the glasshouse and looked for a crate to stand my tray onand the boss came in, asked what I was looking for and went to get me one. When he came back I said I thought there was no way I would get 3 traysI could hardly see any ripe ones. He looked and agreed with me, so he said pick them as close as I could, which I did and I still only got one box. Next I had to pick 3 and a half boxes of broard beans. When they were done I went to the celeriac bed to hand weed it. I finished it just before 12.30 and there was no sign of any of the others so as there was nothing else to do I went home. H was suprised to see me. He made me a coffee and I hsd a banana. I got the washing in, it was dry but all nice and warm like it has been lately. I watered my runner beans and the tomatoes I have growing in the garden and we watched tipping point. We had our baths and then dinner. Chicken and chips cooked in the acti fry and it was delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment