Monday 19 July 2021

Monday

I got up at 4.40(because it was too hot to sleep) I put on a load of washing and had eggs and tea for breakfast. I packed a snack for lunch, hung out my washing and dressed ready for work, then I sat and read my book til it was time to leve. Andrew was sent gardening and Andy and I were given a list of things needed for the first delivery round. Cabbages, kale, 4 types of lettuce, radishes, beetroot, carrots, broard beans. When it was all harvested, washed and packed we had our break. After that we went back and and did it all again plus spring onions and fennel. When that was done I had to go weeding while Andy washed and packed our second load. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana, he had put my chair in the garden but I found it hot to sit out there. I got my washing in and made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point, had a cool shower and then dinner. We had bacon, eggs, chips and peas. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment