Sunday 25 July 2021

Sunday

I got up at 6.20 and put on a load of washing. H was up and had made the tea so he poured me a cup and when I had drunk it he made the coffee! I had eggs for breakfast. I didnt hang out my washing right away because they said it would rain but it brightened up so I hung it out. H went upstairs to turbo and I emptied the dishwasher and cleaned the kitcken. Next I did all my sewing, sewing on buttons and mending all my cotton work gloves because I cant get them at the moment. When H finished his ride we had a coffee and for lunch we had a cheese roll with radishes and tomatoes. We watched the olympics all afternoon, had our baths and dinner, steak pies wirh cabbage, carrots, broard beans potatoes and gravy. Tomorrow I am working and it seem a very short weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment