Tuesday 27 July 2021

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.20 and put on a load of washing. I had my usual breakfast and packed my usual snack for work. I read my book till the washing was done then I hung it out. I got ready and went to work. We planted first and its the last with the planter this year. There will still be lettuce to plant by hand. When that was done I was weeding for the rest of the day. It wasnt a nice day I had a row with the bosses wife who has claimed my axe head. She informs me that everything on the field belongs to her even the bits of broken blue china I sometimes pick up. She is a nasty piece of work and as far as i am concerned she can stick it where the sun doesnt shine. H made me a cup of coffee and said I shouldnt go to work again but I think it would be cutting off my nose to spite my face. However as I have a growth on my nose I may have to have it cut off anyway! We had pork slives, potatoes, eggs and peas for dinner. and I dont have to work again till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment