Saturday 17 July 2021

Saturday ( a bit of a catch up.)

I keep forgetting to write. Thursday I worked so nothing much happened. Yesterday was a different matter. I got up just after 5 oclock, had 2 eggs for breakfast and did a load of washing. I dusted and did a bit of clearing up, swept the kitchen floor etc. I hung out the washing and we had a small coffee. I got the bikes out of the garage and we got ready to go out on our bikes. We met our daughter and son in law and rode 50 miles off road. We went to Wroxham which was a nice ride, 18 miles of it beside a small steam lokomotive railway and we were lucky to see 2 trains. We had chips and sausages by the river in the sun before returning home. When we got back no 2 son had arrived for the weekend. H and I had a bath and then lit the bbq. for dinner we had ribs, lamb cutlets, sausages and corn on the cob, we washed it down with a beer. Today has been a lazy day. I did a load of washing and watered the tomatoes. Next I pulled a lot of things out of the garden either side of the garden path so we can actually walk up it. We had bacon butties for lunch and roast lamb for dinner with broard beans, carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes and gravy. Son is replacing some panels in his van with windows. Its a long job.

No comments:

Post a Comment