Monday 26 July 2021

Monday.

I got up at 4.40 because I couldnt sleep, it was too hot. I read my book for half an hour and then I made a pot of tea and cooked 2 eggs for my breakfast.I packed my usual cheese, tomato and water and then I dressed and read a bit more till it was time for me to leave for work. I had to walk to the spring onions and pick 22 bunches, next 30 bunches of radishes and 48 bunches of carrots. After they were finished I had to pick 18 kilos of broard beans. I finished all my jobs so I joined the men and packed lettuce. We took everything to the yard and washed the carrots, onions and radishes, packed them and put everything in the van for the boss to deliver. We had our break and then all went back to fill the rest of the orders. more radishes, spring onions and carrots and then we all pulled up the rest of the leeks from the plant bed ready for us to plant tomorrow. It took till my home time. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. We watched the Olympic M T B race and I thought it was really good, a scarey course.We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner, salmon, baked beans and jacket potatoes. I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment