Thursday 22 July 2021

Thursday.( seaside)

I got up at 6.30! I put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. H was watching tv when I came down, he had been up since 5 oclock so had eaten his breakfast. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing and watered the tomatoes. I varnished my nails and did my hair etc and got ready to go to the beach. Our youngest daughter picked me up and we went to Cromer. As we parked our daughter, son in law and great granddaughter arrived. We all walked to the beach and it was perfect, the tide was out and so we had rock pools investigate. Daughter found a crab straight away and we found some winkles too, then she found the smallest crab I have ever seen, it was about the size of my little fingernail. Nova loved the sea and was straight in! we all got soaked! She is a child with no fear and just kept walking forward into the waves. Granddaughter and I went in for a swim which I loved, it wasnt even cold. We were just going to have a gentle swim but the tide was on the turn and some waves were huge so we were knocked about and came out with hair dripping.When we were dressed We all went for sausage and chips. after that the other 4 went for a walk but as my back is still playing up I went and sat in the gardens in the sun. Nova came back covered in icecream! On the way home we visited son in laws aunt and after a chat and a drink we drove home all glowing a bit from our time in the sun. H was home and had enjoyed his spanish lesson, he made a pot of tea and I poured while he looked at the seaside photos, we watched tipping point had a shower and then dinner, spag. boll. I have had a really nice day doing all my favourite things. H was home and had enjoyed his spanish lesson he made a pot of tea annd I poured us a cup while he was looking

No comments:

Post a Comment