Sunday 18 July 2021

A hot Sunday.

I got up at 6 oclock and H had made the tea and poured me a cup. I had eggs for breakfast and we had a coffee. I just sat and read till our son came down.He got yos own breakfast so I carried on reading. After a while we got ready to go out on our bikes. It was lovely along the track because it was cooler in the shade of the trees. We went to Reepham station where we had a drink and cake. We then cycled home via the loop and our ride was 23 and a half miles.It got hotter and hotter as the day went on and I feel quite burnt. we had bacon butties for lunch and son had a shower and H and I had a bath. I made a pot of tea and H lit the bbq. He had chicken and som and I had steak, we all had ribs, sausages and corn on the cob.we had ice cream for pudding. son got ready to go home and left just before 8pm because he has work in the morning.We have had a nice weekend and tomorrow i have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment