Thursday 8 July 2021

Thursday (work)

I got up at 5.20 and had 2 eggs and a cup of tea for my breakfast. I packed some cheesa and a tomato with my bottle of water fot my break at work and after I was dressed etc. I sat and read my book till it was time for work. We went planting straight away.We planted the leeks that Andy and I pulled up on Tuesday. We did 24 rows with roughly 400 plants in eac row and it took about one and a nalf hours. We all went back to the yard and had an early break.Next I had to walk back up the field and pick 58 bunches of beetroot. After that I had to pick carrots. Andy joined me and we did 60 bunches. It seems that every one wants beetroot so we are running out! Its a real hunt for any that are big enough. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a date scone and a banana. We watched the tour, the end of tipping point and had our baths. Dinner was haddock morney with cauliflower and broccoli.I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment