Monday 29 August 2022

Monday (bank holiday)

I got soon after 6, made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast. As I got them out of the fridge I dropped one aon the floor but used what was left in the shell anyway which was really just the yolk and that was broken. I should have known that was just a hint to what was still to come. We had a coffee and i took some steaks out of the freezer for dinner tonight. When son got up I emptied the dishwasher and he had his breakfast. We then all got ready to go out on our mountain bikes.We rode to Aylsham along the track,we were almost to Aylsham when Son was stung on his neck by either a bee or a wasp. We had a coffee in a very nice new cafe and began our ride home. we tried a new off road track and hadnt gone far when I fell off! The track was just loose sand and my bike just slid away from me. I have a bruised ankle and a sore knee. When we got home I sorted lunches and our other son arrived so we all sat and chatted for a couple of hours.When he left I prepared the veg for dinner, son had a shower and I made a pot of tea. Son began packing his things and I finished dinner. steak with chestnut mushrooms, runner beans, cauliflower, kale, and broccoli. Next I had my bath and son left.His neck is looking painful. H also has 2 large bites or stings on his arm and he had long sleeves on! We did 29 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment