Sunday 7 August 2022

Sunday

I got up at 6, H was up just making the tea. We had our breakfast and a little later a coffee. I stripped my bed and put on a load of washing. I hung it out when it was done and H got his bike out because he was going out for a ride. I was so jelous. I was stuck here doing housework. We had a coffee before he left. First I swept and washed the kitchen floor, then the toilet floor, then the walls etc. I went round with the cobweb brush again and dusted the hall dining room and lounge. When H got back I got his lunch, cheese roll and a shandy. This afternoon our daughter and son in law came round to see us. It seems ages since we have seen them. I got a beautiful boquet! For dinner tonight I cooked liver and onions with red cabbage, green beans and gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment