Friday 12 August 2022

Friday, still not!

I got up at 5.40, H was up and had made theg tea. I put on a load of washing and we had our breakfast. As soon as we were done we went to Asda. We collected some lovely veg from our daughter in law on our way past. When we got home H got our bikes out while I put the shopping away. We had a coffee and a cake, I hung out the washing and H filled the bird bath again. We got ready at 9.30 to meet our daughter and go for a ride along the track. We had a nice ride even though it was pretty hot out there. We did 18 miles but daughter did around 28 miles. When we got home we had lunch, cheese and salad sandwiches and a coffee. Later we finished the bottle of wine. We watched tipping point, had our baths and I washed my hair. Our dinner was yummy, lamb shanks in mint gravy with french beans, carrots and new potatoes. While we were on our ride it was 29 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment