Friday 19 August 2022

Friday 🌦🌦

I got up at 5.50 and H had already had a shave and and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast, washed and dressed and we went to Asda. When we got home H made us a small coffee and we had a cake with it. I didnt really do anything much this morning because we were leaving at 11.30 for me to have my post op examination. I forgot to say on our way to Asda we called at our daughter in laws fot our veg she had for us. There was corn on the cob, cucumbers, ( hers are so sweet)courgettes, beetroot, marrow, frebch beans and runner beans and also a punnet of raspberries. The check on my eye went well so I have been given the ok to have the other eye done on the 31st of this month. when we got home we had our lunch, cheese and beetroot rolls with tomatoes, plus cucumber for me. H made us a coffee to go with it. After that I opened a bottle of wine to celebrate my new eye because thars what it feels and works like. We watched the european championship mountain bike sace (men) which was very good. Normally they are very muddy events but not today. When it was over I had a bath and washed my hair and then cooked dinner. We had quiche with french and runner beans followed by raspberries and cream, then an egg custard. Oh and a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment