Monday 22 August 2022

Monday

I got up just before 6, put on a load of washing and H, who was up poured me a cuppa. I had eggs for breakfast and then we had a coffee. I hung the washing out and watered the tomatoes and beans. When I went in I emptied the dishwasher and vacumed the hall, dining room and lounge. I swept the kitchen, downstairs toilet and the conservatory. I washed the kitchen and toilet floors and wiped worktops etc. We had another coffee and H went out on his bike while I took the step ladder and hedge clippers into the passage at the back of the garden to trim off all the overhang. It took me over 2 hoursto do and all the clearing up afterwards. I just finished when H came back. He thinks he did 30 miles but he didnt have a computer on his bike! So now he says we will do the ride tomorrow so I can tell him how far it was. (I hope he judged it right and it wasnt 40). For lunch I had a salad and H had soup and then cake. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. cot with a jacket potato and baked beans. STILL NO RAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment