Monday 15 August 2022

Monday ☁️☁️☁️

I got up at 5.45, H was up and had opened the windows and doors to try to cool the house down a bit. He had also made a pot of tea so I poured us both a cup. I had marmite on toast for my breakfast which made a nice change.I vacumed downstairs and dusted the lounge. We had our small proper coffee and got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a short ride today because our eldest son was coming round later and we wanted time to shower and change after our ride because we knew we would be hot dnd sticky.( we were). There wasnt really any sun on our ride and it was very cloudy but it was still 29 degrees and humid. When we got home we had a coffee and a salad roll with a bag of crisps. We had tea and cake with son and for dinner we had a stir fry ( italian veg) with prawns, it was really nice and we will have it again. It was the rest of our melon for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment