Tuesday 23 August 2022

Tuesday. Still hot and no rain

I got up soon after 5 because i was fed up just laying there unable to sleep. At 6 I made a pot of tea ready for when H came down. I had eggs for breakfast. We also had a coffee.I watered the beans and tomatoes and all the pots. H got the bikes out, a road bike for him and my mountain bike. We were going to do the ride he did yesterdaybut half way round he took a wrong turn somewhere and we got a bit lost. We ended coming out on the right road but a little bit further along so the miles were about the same, it was a nice ride all through small country lanes. 30.41 miles. When we were passing through Reepham I sugested we popped to the butcher to save us a ride there later in the week.I treated us to a cornish pastie for our lunch so when we got home we put the bikes away, I made the coffee and we had lunch. We watched La Vuelta, the end of tipping point and had our bathes and then dinner, Mince with onions, carrot, peas and beand poured over a jacket spud. It was so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment