Friday 26 August 2022

Friday 🌤🌤🌤

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and waited for H to get up and cut me off a round of bread so I could have toast for breakfast. I had half spreead with marmite and the other half with marmalade. As we didnt need petrol this week I went to Asda on my own. when I got home I unpacked and put everything away and H made me a coffee and we had a cream horn. I hung out my washing and after I had read my magazine we got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a nice ride on a very hilly route. H is getting so much stronger already, soon I wont be able to keep up with him again. After we had put our bikes away I got lunch, cheese and salad rolls and a coffee.This afternoonn I cooked some beetroot, watched La Vuelter and tipping point, had a bath washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had quiche with roast courgette and potato wedges. Tonight no 2 son is coming for a long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment