Saturday 13 August 2022

Saturday, even hotter.

I got up a few minutes before 6 and had eggs and tea for breakfast.We had a small coffee and H got our bikes out of the garage. I did a bit of clearing up and cleaning. Next we got ready and went for a ride. We went along the railway track as far as Whitwell station, round the back of Reepham school and then left through the wood to Reepham station which was good because it meant no road riding. We had a cold drink sitting in the shade. We came back all the way back along the track and it was so hot ( 32 degrees c) We did 23 and a bit miles H was fading a bit at the end but hes getting fitter.When we got home I got lunch which was a cheese roll with crisps for H a salad for me and we both hadd an egg cuatard for pud. We washed it down with a shandy, very refreahing. This afternoon we watched a film, H slept through most of it but I woke him up when it was over by standing up and my knee cracked and sunded like a shot from a gun! It doesnt hurt a bit though. We had a bath, I made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had quiche with potato wedges and I also had roast marrow, it was lovely, H doesnt like marrow. We also had some mellon.

No comments:

Post a Comment