Thursday 11 August 2022

Thursday

I got at 6 and put on a load of washing, I had eggs for breakfasta and a mug of tea. ut before I ate them I was pleased that I remembered to weigh myself. I weighed the same as last week, 135 lbs. I was quite happy with this because I havent been able to go out on my bike till today so havent had much exersize and as I have been bored I have been eating more too. But then I read last years diary for a year ago today and I only weighed 134 lbs! So its back to the grindstone tomorrow, today I had to drown my sorrows with wine suplied by our daughter. I had my first ride since I had my eye done, I was a bit worried because its so dusty and i didnt want an eyeful of it but we were only going to our daughters and son in laws which is under 5 miles away. Hubby went on his new mountain bike ( first ride ) so now he has tried it out and it worked well, he will be able to get himself back to fitness with luck. He was fine when we got home again but it was quite slow, even though its quite a hilly ride but I expect he will soon be able to go as fast as me again and it wont be long before I am unable to keep up. I got my washing in and read a bit of my book.We watched tipping point, had our showers and dinner. I made a bolignase but we had it poured over a jacket potato and grated cheese on top, it was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment