Tuesday 16 August 2022

Tuesday☔️πŸ’¦πŸŒ§

It was still dry when I got up so no rain overnight. I put on a load of washing and had tea and toast again for breakfast. Whenthe washing was done I hung it out. We had a coffee and then I emptied the dishwasher, put everything, began stacking it again with the breakfast things and wiped all my worktops. After I had bathed my eye, added the drops and washed I read a few chapters of my book. Its an old book called ' The girl who wouldnt make friends.' Its a book that I think was written for youngish kids, probibly girls. On the front end paper is written in fountain pen, To Millie with love from Mummy and Daddy. Millie Is my mum. It is dated 1926. H was waiting in for a parcel so I put my cycle gear on, got my bike out and went for a ride. I did the same ride as we did yesterday but was going to try to do it faster. Well I did it 10 minuites faster and my average was 12.7 mph. Yesterdays was 10. mph..Now its up to us to go out togerher and beat it. We had a coffee and a banana and I went outside to do a bit of gardening. It went a bit black and I thought it might rain so I got my washing in. I made a pot of tea and we had a bath. Dinner was cod in breadcrumbs with potato wedges, with grilled tomatoes and roast marrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment