Saturday 27 August 2022

Friday ☁️🌥⛅️☀️

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for breakfast.H got up at 6.15 and had his. Next we had a small coffee and waited for our son to get up. I hung the washing out and H got all the bikes out of the barage. Anyway we all got ready to go out for a ride. We did a bit of off road riding through a wood where we havent been years it was quite good. It is normally quite boggy but after our dry spell it was quite dry. We went from there to one of our usual rides and went to Reepham statation where we had drinks and H and I had a 'rocky road' cake. When we got home I got the lunches and sat about most of the afternoon. Dinner was roast chicken,nwe potatoes, broccoli, carrots, caulifwer, runner beans and gravy. Now the men are watching a horror film and I am watching Midsummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment