Saturday 20 August 2022

Saturday 🌤🌤

I got up at 5.40, put the kettle on and made a pot of tea. I had my usual 2 eggs for breakfast but I wasnt happy because 1 broke as I put it in the pan. We had a coffee and I did a bit of clearing up.H got the bikes out and put me another bottle cage on mine. We left around 10 as usual and had a nice ride. We started off on the road and did the first 17 miles then got on the track for the rest of it. we ended up with 35 and a bit miles. When we had put the bikes away we had our lunch, cheese and beetroot rolls with tomatoes and a cup of coffee. The ride was amazing because I could see so much in the hedge rows just riding past. Sloes, myra bellas, blackberries etc, I think H liked it better when I couldnt see because I kept stopping to ead fruit etc. At 3 we had a glass of wine and I watered the tomatoes and beans and the pots at the back. We watched La Vuelts, had our baths and dinner, Lamb shanks in mint sauce gravy, new potatoes, and runner beans. I also made a pot of tea. H says if we go out tomorrow it will be a skort one because we are popping to our daughters and son in laws because its his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment