Sunday 21 August 2022

Sunday

I got up at 6 oclock and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and poured us both a cup. We both had toast for breakfast. When the washing was done I hung it out and watered the pots. After I was dressed we had a coffee and I worked in the garden for an hour before H called me in to get ready to go out on our bikes. Just 15 miles and then home for lunch and a shower so we could get ready to go to our daughter and son in laws with his card and present. We had a cheeky G and T and a slice of yummy birthday cake. Our great grand children were there so it was fun and games. When we got home I madeg a pot of tea and we watched the last 40k of the vuelta. It was actually over but H had a recording. For dinner we had a stir fry with prawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment