Tuesday 9 August 2022

Tuesday

I got up at 6 and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and also a small coffee. I had a horrible night, I couldnt sleep and saw my alarm change every hour after midnight except 5 oclock! I think it was too warm which isnt good news because its even hotter tonight! When the washing was done I hung it out and watered the tomatoes. At 10 we went to the City for H to collect his new specs. From there we went to a cycle shop for some break pads but we didnt know which ones we needed so will have to take ours out to check first. H has been talking about taking his motor off his bike because he thinks he doesnt need it any more but has to use that bike for all his off road rides so while we were in the shop I said why dont you just buy another bike, so he did. We managed to get it in the car and brought it home. We had a coffee in the City bur still had an instant one when we got home. I bought myself a crab on the market so I had that for my lunch and H had a cheese and tomato sandwich. Dinner was hot dogs with a side salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment