Friday 5 August 2022

Friday.

I got up at 5.50. Its been a better temperature today, less humid and a nice cool breeze, loads of sunshine but still no rain. I had eggs for breakfast and we went shopping.When we got home I unpacked etc and we had a coffee and a raspberry cream puff. I got the bins in, put our chairs out and we sat in the sun. At lunch time we had a coffee and a cheese and salad roll. We watched tv this afternoon, there is a race in Spain going on at the moment. Because I cant do much at the moment I cant believe how long the days are, they seem never ending. When we cycle, we get our bikes out, sort our water bottles, sun glasses phones computers, sort our route out, disgus it, change into our cycle gear, check all the windows and doors and finally leave. We probibly only ride for about an hour and a half, but our coffee stop takes 20 minuites to half an hour, stopping to point out deer or buzzards or to eat wild plums and blackberries take up more time. Then when we get home the bikes have to be put away, lunch and coffee to get,changing out of our things etc and the day is gone its time to shower and cook dinner. Roll on the day I am allowed out on my bike again. Dinner tonight was quiche and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment