Wednesday 3 August 2022

Wednesday. ( eye op )

I got up at 6 after a pretty rough night. I wasnt worried about my cateract but it was on my mind and also it was too hot even with the fan on. I put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast . H was up and had made the tea so I poured us a cup. We also had a small coffee. I read some of my book and also did some knitting. After I had dressed I went outdide and did a bit of gardening till it was time to hsve a bit of lunch and get ready to go to the eye clinic. It all went very well. My appointment was at one oclock and we were back in the car by 2 oclock. Alot of the time was taken up by the amount of drops I had to have at interviles. It was painless . Its slightly uncomfortable at the moment but that is to be expected. H made me a coffee when we got home and later a cup of tea. He also got dinner, chilli con carni.

No comments:

Post a Comment