Monday 8 August 2022

Monday

Another week of sunshine is predicted! I got up around 6.30, H was up and had his breakfast. I had a mug of tea then egg and courgette for my breakfast and H made us a small coffee a little later. I watered the tomatoes and H cleaned the chain etc, on his best bike because he was going for a short ride on it this morning to see how he felt. When he left I sat in the garden till he got back but it was quite cloudy. He was pleased with how he felt when he got home. I got lunch while he wiped his bike over. He had a cheese roll and so did I but with added cucumber, we both had a tomato and a coffee. I read a chapter of my book and then I went for a walk doing just over 2 mile. I ate a few myra bellas and blackberries along the way. When I got home I made us both a pint of lemon barley with ice, very refreshing. We watched tipping point, had our baths and dinner. Breadded cod baked beans and potato wedges and a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment