Monday 30 April 2018

Last day of April. 🌧🌧🌧

I got up at 6,put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. We had our breakfast and sat and read till our son got up around 10. He and I played a game of crib, I won, he won the day before, we were going to have a decider but we all got ready and went to Holt for lunch. We went to Byfords and it was nice, I had a crab salad and you get a whole crab, H had a pizza and says it’s the best one he has ever had and our son had a steak salad, they had coffee and I had freshly squeezed orange juice. We went from there to Sheringham Park for a walk in the rain. We walked almost 3 miles. When we got home I made a pot of tea and a salad for son before he left to go back home ready got work tomorrow. My boss rang to say it’s too wet to plant tomorrow so I don’t have to go till Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment