Monday 23 April 2018

Monday.

I got up at 5.40 and put on a load of washing,made a pot of tea and had eggs for breakfast.when the washing was done I hung it out, dressed, made the bed, packed my bag and went to work. First I had to pick 50 bunches of radishes then I went with Andy to pick 10 boxes of rhubarb. After we had an early coffee break. I had a chocolate bun and a banana. After that I had to fill 10 trays with peat and sow lettuce and herbs. There was 308 seeds in each tray and some of the seeds are not much larger than dust! After that I filled 150 pots ready to put courgette seeds in. By then it was 1 o’clock and I came home. We had a coffee and a bowl of cornflakes. I read my book this afternoon and for dinner we had lasagna with chips and peas. I have to go to work again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment