Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 6 and watched Safari till H got up then we had breakfast. We had a coffee and then I dressed and and messed about in the garden for a bit because it was dry for once. H got the lawnmower out of the garage and cut the back lawn, it’s the first time this year. At 10 we had a coffee and a toasted hot cross bun. I dusted downstairs and did a bit of clearing up and for lunch we finished my chocolate cake and had a cup a soup. After that I but my cycle gear on and had a turbo ride. 26 miles, but I found it hard work today ,I have a sore knee and I think I might be 1 degree under because I really struggled. When I was done I had a bath and put my P Js on. For dinner we had quiche with potato wedges and grilled tomatoes topped with cheese. Tomorrow H has a Spanish lesson, his first for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment