Monday 2 April 2018

Yet another wet day.

I got up at 6 after a good nights sleep and had a fry up for breakfast. I tumbled dried yesterday’s washing and we had a coffee. H washed up the big things and I did some clearing up. We had a coffee and I did a turbo session (26.3 miles) , as soon as I finished H changed over my seat and pedals for his and also had a ride. We had a chicken and stuffing sandwich for lunch and a hot cross bun. We watched a cycle race ( tour of the Basque Country, Spain) and then Oliver. I had a bath and got dinner, chicken with broccoli, carrots, peas, stuffing and gravy. My boss rang, he doesn’t want me this week but hopes he will need me the following week. I told him that if I am going back I would like to just do from 8 till 1 on the days he wants me and he was happy with that. Hopefully it will stop my headaches if I don’t work as long. Our son rang from Greece, his weather has improved so he is having a great time. Our daughter should be in America by now, I hope her weather is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment