Tuesday 1 May 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 6 and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast an hung out yesterday’s washing. We had a coffee and I read a chapter of a new book and at 9.30 I went up to get ready to turbo. It was nice and sunny and I would have liked to go out but it was very windy and only 3 degrees. Also, the track would have been too muddy for a ride. I did an hour and 10 minutes and rode 23.1 miles, a nice start to May. When I had done we had a coffee and a slice of cake. H had a slice of cold pizza. He went up to ride at 12.30 and no 1 son rang to say he was popping round on his way to work to bring me some plants from my daughter in law. He had a coffee and a slice of cake but couldn’t stay because he was on his way to Thetford. In the afternoon H put our sun chairs out on the lawn. It was pretty cold but we sat out for an hour in our shorts but with jumpers and jackets ! For dinner we had roast beef with potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli and gravy with pineapple for pudding. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment