Tuesday 17 April 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.50 and put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast and then I hung out the washing. When I came in we had a coffee and I vacuumed and dusted. I swept the kitchen floor and then I got ready to go out on my bike. I only did 11and a bit miles because I had my Aunts funeral to go to in the afternoon but I wanted enough exercise to close all 3 rings on my Apple Watch. When I came back home I had a shower and then a bacon sandwich 🥪 and a cup of coffee. H and I went to the funeral but he didn’t want to go to the wake so we came straight back home. There was well over 100 people there and I hardly knew any of them so I didn’t mind. I got all my washing dry,3 days in a row. For dinner tonight we had quiche, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms with a mug of tea. My daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter are all home from their holiday safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment