Saturday 21 April 2018

Saturday.

I got up at 6, made a pot of tea and had eggs for my breakfast. We had a coffee and I did a bit of clearing up. H got our bikes out of the garage and at 9 we got ready to go to the track and meet our daughter and son in law and go for a ride to Reepham station where we had a drink and cakes. The men left us after around 5 miles so they could ride an extra loop and go faster. We had a lovely ride and catching up on all the news I have been missing while they were in Florida on holiday. When we left the station we all rode back together. It was a bit dull weather wise when we started out but the sun came out before we were home again. We had a cheese sandwich for lunch with a coffee. This afternoon we sat in the garden with a glass of wine and for dinner tonight we had a a chicken and bacon pasta bake. We had rhubarb crumble with cream for pud with rhubarb I picked from the garden this afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment