Sunday 22 April 2018

Sunday.

 I got up at 6.40,put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I hung the washing out and we had a coffee. H went up to turbo and I got ready to go out on my bike. It was lovely to get outside to ride again. I only did 16.5 miles but it was far enough on my own, I end up getting a bit bored. As soon as I got back I set our sunbeds up and laid in the sun. H was still riding. He did a 20 mile warm up and then a 45 mile ride. When he had done I made us a coffee and we had sweet and sour rice for lunch. When the sun went in so did we. I got the washing in, nice and dry again. We put the bikes away and soon after it rained. We had a cup of tea with a bun and a few grapes. I had a bath and washed my hair then I cooked dinner. We had pork with new potatoes, cauliflower and carrots. Tomorrow I have to go to work!! I haven’t been on a Monday for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment