Wednesday 18 April 2018

Wednesday.

I got up just before 6 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea. I hung out the washing and when I came in H made me a coffee. I dusted all of downstairs and I think the dust is finally getting less. At 10.30 I put my shorts on, got our sun loungers out of the garage. H made me another coffee and he went up to turbo while I lay in the sun. When he had finished I got us each a cheese sandwich and we both sat out till 2. H went in then but I stayed and pulled weeds out of the lawn till 2.40 and I went in also. I was going to have a shower but H had run me a bath so I used that instead. I made a spaghetti bolognese for dinner and it was lovely. It had onions, mushrooms, carrot, cauliflower, peas, tomato and sweet corn and of course minced beef. Tomorrow I have to work so I won’t be able to sunbathe. I was told I will be working in the glasshouse which is typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment