Thursday 12 April 2018

Thursday.

I got up at6.25 and put on a load of washing. When H got up we had our breakfast. I put on a second load of washing and we had a coffee. Next we dismantled the bed and took everything out of the bedroom ready for the carpet men again. They said they were coming after lunch. H got the bike ready for me to ride upstairs and went off to his Spanish lesson. I got my cycle gear on and the phone rang, it was the carpet men. There was a change of plan and they were coming now!!! I dragged all my bike stuff off and just managed to get some proper clothes on before they arrived. Yet again they did an amazing job and then left before H returned. By the time he got back I had cleaned up all the loose bits etc. He was amazed to find it all finished. I thought I would still have a ride but as it was getting late I just rode 15.5 miles. We had cheese on toast for lunch with a coffee and then we put the bedroom back together, the mirror wardrobe doors were a struggle, they are floor to ceiling and very heavy. Anyway at last it’s all done and tomorrow I will begin to get every where straight finally. The dust must get less in the end. For dinner we had burgers,chips, eggs , baked beans and bread and butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment