Sunday 8 April 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 6.15, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. When H got up we had our breakfast (toast and marmite). We had a coffee and I put my bike back in the garage because it was pouring with rain. I was disappointed because I was looking forward to going out on it again today. I will have to tumble my washing in the morning. I swept and washed the kitchen and toilet floors and cleared a space in our sons bedroom so we can put all the furniture out of the other bedroom in there and then the men will come back and fit the last carpet and finally we will be able to get the house back to how it should be. We had a fried egg sandwich and a coffee for lunch and sat down to watch Paris Rubex cycle race. Then H noticed there was a ride on Zwift called the ladies recovery ride and said I should do it, it was only for an hour so I said I would. It was quite easy and we all did 20.2 miles in the hour. I had a bath and washed my hair then I watched the last 61 k of the men’s cycle race which was good. I cooked chicken and pasta for dinner and made a pot of tea. Our eldest granddaughter ran her first 10 k run today and managed it well. So well done her. Our eldest son rang for a chat which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment