Wednesday 25 April 2018

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.30 put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. I had eggs for breakfast and packed 2 cream crackers and a banana with my bottle of water for my coffee break. I dressed,hung out the washing, made the bed and went to work. I had to trim leeks till Andy came for me to pull up carrots with him. It was 9.30 when he arrived and I had trimmed 6 boxes of leeks. We pulled up 4 boxes of carrots and had our coffee break. We then washed the leeks and carrots and I went straight off to pick 95 bunches of radishes. When those were done I packed the carrots and just had time to prick out one tray of celeriac. When I got home I got H and myself a cheese sandwich with radishes and H made a pot of tea. My washing all got dry on the line and I went out to do a bit of gardening but I hadn’t been out there long when we had a thunder storm so I came in and finished my book. I had a bath and then for dinner we had chicken pie, new potatoes carrots and cauliflower.

No comments:

Post a Comment