Thursday 26 April 2018

Thursday.

I got up at 6.30, put on a load of washing and made a pot of tea. When H got up we had our breakfast, I had eggs and he had toast as usual. We had a coffee then I cleaned my teeth, made the bed and dressed so I could hang out the washing. When that was done I put my cycle shorts on and went up to turbo. It’s H’s Spanish lesson day and I was going to turbo when he left but I decided to do an hour before he he told and while he was out I was able to sweep and wash the kitchen and toilet floors without him jamming all over them while they were wet. So I did 20 miles in exactly 1 hour but I had to work really hard to do it. I had a shower when I was done and put my normal clothes back on. After the floors were finished I went outside and cut all the dead wood off my climbing roses. Next I brought the bins round ready to go out in the morning and dug all the dandelions out of the back lawn. When H got home we had a coffee and a  slice of cheese on toast with grapes for pudding.  This afternoon we watched a cycle race Croatia, had a bath and watched tipping point. For dinner tonight we are going to have chicken and pasts in a white wine sauce. Our Daughter just rang, she went swimming in the week so she has begun her exercise and will soon be back to full fitness and I won’t be able to keep up with her

No comments:

Post a Comment