Saturday 14 April 2018

Saturday

I got up at 7.20 after a good nights sleep. I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast ( 2 Banty eggs and a mug of tea.) we had a coffee and when the washing was done I hung it out. I thought there wasn’t much dry out ,there wasn’t a breath of wind but at least the fog had gone. I was amazed when I got it in at 3 and it was all dry, even a blanket I washed yesterday. At 10 H rode on the turbo while I made a loaf of bread and some choc chip buns. After that I spent an hour in the garden till H finished,then I got lunch. We had bacon butties a bun and a coffee. I was supposed to turbo this afternoon but I didn’t feel like it. I did some more clearing up and then cooked dinner. We a steak and Guinness pie with mashed potato, peas, sweet corn and gravy. We also had a cup of tea and a glass of wine. I am not sure I will be able to have a ride tomorrow because we are going out. I played a game of scrabble with my husband and I lost then I played it with my daughter and I lost again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment