Sunday 1 April 2018

Easter Sunday,

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing, I had my breakfast and then we had a coffee. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, vacuumed, dusted and then I got ready for a ride in the pain cave. I did 25.9 miles which is a nice start to April. When I had finished I had a shower then we had a coffee and a hot cross bun. Later, for lunch we had a cheese sandwich with celery. This afternoon we watched a cycle race and for dinner we had a proper Sunday roast, chicken, roast and mashed potatoes, carrots and cauliflower, sage and onion stuffing and gravy. Our daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter are at an Hotel at the airport because they have an early flight in the morning to America where they will be for 2 weeks. I think the temperature will be a bit of a shock when they arrive after what we have been having.

No comments:

Post a Comment