Tuesday 24 April 2018

Tuesday.

I got up at 5.15 and just sat and read till I heard H moving about upstairs, then I made a pot of tea and we had our breakfast. I did a load of washing and made a loaf of bread. We had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I read another chapter of my book and then got on with some housework while H went up to turbo. When he finished we had a coffee and an egg sandwich for lunch. I was about to get ready to have a ride in the pain cave when it began to rain so I got my washing in and it was dry. I popped my cycle shorts on and rode while I listened to the Archers and the afternoon play and did 21.5 miles. When I finished I had a bath while H made a pot of tea and after tipping point I cooked dinner, purple sprouting broccoli, jacket potatoes and salmon. Our no 2 son rang last night and says he is coming home Friday for a long weekend and not going back till Monday evening. On Friday it’s our eldest sons birthday, he will be 55!!! Then on Saturday H will be 80 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment