Saturday 31 March 2018

Saturday.

I had a horrible night, couldn’t sleep. I thought I would lie in, just managed to dose off when H began lumping about, I couldn’t believe the noise he was making. It turned out he was changing the bike on the turbo trainer at 6 o’clock in the morning!! He hadn’t made the tea or had his breakfast!! I was not amused. After breakfast I vacuumed through, dusted etc and then popped to the chicken farm for eggs.when I got back H was on the bike in the bedroom climbing a mountain!! When he had done we had a coffee and I cleaned the cloakroom and swept the kitchen floor. I cleaned the outside of the patio doors, kitchen windows and the kitchen door. Our daughter, son in law and youngest granddaughter all came round for lunch which was nice because they go on holiday tomorrow for 2 weeks. We had pizza and salad, coffee and gin and tonics. We had a game of cards and Othello. H and I watched tv and had a game of scrabble. We had leftover pizza and salad for tea, we both like cold pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment