Wednesday 14 February 2018

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.25 I can never sleep when I am going to work! I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, made the bed, dressed, and got ready to go to work. When I arrived the boss was waiting for me, I asked where the others were and he said I was the only one working today! Andrew is on holiday and Andy had the day off because he had an injection in his knee yesterday and it’s quite painful. I had to pick 2 sacks of sprouts first then leeks till 12 and carrots for the rest of the day.14 dozen bunches and 4 boxes of loose ones. I finished them just after 3 , the boss picked them and me up and when we got back to the yard he said I could go home. When I got in I had a cup of tea and a bath before cooking dinner. We had co, it was nice.
Yesterday’s food........porridge,sugar, corned beef sandwich, cup a soup, pear, chicken stew, benecol, 4 plums, orange, square of chocolate, tea, coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment