Sunday 4 February 2018

Sunday.

I got up at 5.30 and H laid in till 7. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. We both sat and read for a bit, (it snowed) . I went up made the bed and dressed so I was ready when my daughter,son in law and youngest granddaughter came round to take me to see the Queen 👑 . She and prince Philip were attending a church service at West Newton, Sandringham. After we had seen her arrive we walked Macy(their dog) and returned in time to see them all come out again. She looked lovely and I took a beautiful photo of her with a lovely smile. It was only taken on my phone but it’s a really good photograph. My eldest granddaughter was policing the crowds so we got tosee her in her uniform, she looked smart. They dropped me back home and H was just frying bacon for his lunch. We watched tele all afternoon and then I cooked dinner.
Yesterday’s food. Breakfast was a slice of toast with margarine and marmite and a large mug of tea. Lunch was naughty because I had a jam and cream do nut, aslice of corned beef, a tomato and a slice of cheese plus a coffee. An apple in the afternoon and dinner was pork slices, cabbage, potatoes and carrots. H had a glass of wine but I resisted!! We had a cup of tea and later I had a pear and an orange.  I also had a ‘ benecol and a square of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment